24 October 2005

Best Friends Stitch-along


posted by Lana

One of the news-groups of which I am a member started this stitch-along. The designer is a lady from Germany who hosts a message board called linabear.com. Members get to receive the pattern and also post messages.
Cross stitchers from around the world eagerly await each part so they can all stitch the same pattern together. This is the pattern after four parts - the border first with the locations of each future pattern, then each "friend".
I am not sure what is next (other than bears and dogs). I may add some balloons or flowers or something in the gaps once I have finished all the parts.
There is no cost to the stitch along but it is good fun knowing that I am doing the same pattern as ladies from Germany, Finland, UK, USA and others.

No comments: